28 June 2010

Swimming and more Mahjong Session

I kept lazing on my bed today and i have no idea why am i feeling that lethargic! Perhaps i just simply lack of sleep or could it be my pure laziness?

Anyway, yesterday I woke up really early in the morning and headed over to the East (Shiyun's Place- Mandrain Garden). On a random note, i seriously don't get use of the environment in the East! Its so confusing in term of how they layout the buildings. Okay, I admit, it could be i'm just to use to living in the West!

Pictures of yesterday...


The girls: SY, Zoe and JY!







After our swim, we headed over at a restaurant in the condo! Its pretty cool theres like restaurant, salon etc shops within the condo itself isn't it?

And after which, our usual MJ session...




Group photo!
I think those who stays in the East should make a visit to the restaurant! It serves pretty succulent dishes and its cheap! There isn't any service charge and GST at All!

No comments:

Post a Comment