11 June 2010

Shopping Fever

I just caught The Karate Kid today! It's been such a while since i last caught a movie. I want to catch a few shows too! Kailin, let's catch Sex and the City 2 soon! Ahaha...


Its quite a draggy show (its 140 minutes long!) However, pretty good plot displayed though (:

Okay, this is random but i just realised Chanel chance came out in 3 version:

Chance. This has rather strong fragrance smell! Chance Eau Fraiche. This has a pretty refreshing smell!

Chance Eau Tendre. I love this smell the most. I guess i'm gonna stashed this soon! And i just stashed my White Essential Whitening Essence (:

Alright, do pardon me for those ample shots! I'm just bored! And my roots are growing out! It just irritating. Whats more, i realised my hair color is not that bright. I think in just a few months later, i'm gonna make a bolder choice of hair color. Light brown or red. Not really Red, perhaps copper red.

No comments:

Post a Comment