03 June 2010

Brotzeit with the secondary school girls

Meet up sessions with my secondary school girls on Tuesday. It was a short meet-up session. We shared some of the juicy topics! It's just typical. Okay, i have to admit, i was stonning most of the time due to my bloated stomach! Seriously, i just cannot stop myself stonning after meals!

Anyway, here are the pictures....




Pretty nice environment/atmosphere


Brotzeit- German restaurant!


I shared this platter with Kailin. It comprises of wedges, fried fish, chicken cutlet and shrimps! Trust me, it's really satisfying and fattening! It's all fried!


Ancients. Ahahaha


With Sokgin!


And Kailin!




The girls (:

It was a short meet up session. We haven't been catching up with each other for ages. I guess for the next session, we will plan it at a more. Time flies! Its been 4 years since we left secondary school. Right now, most of us are now busy with work. And that reminds me, i need to find one really soon. I have been contemplating this for the longest time. It's time to move my lazy bones...

No comments:

Post a Comment