16 June 2010

Entertainment tonight?

I just came to realise that I adore night life. Regardless of any activities it might be, chalet, MJ session etc. But there's a limit to such. For the last 2 nights, i merely slept for less than 5 hours. I should be feeling really tired and head to bed now, but i'm still using my lappy. Just what's wrong with me? I kept yawning throughout work today! Gosh! I guess i need to revert back to the normal lifestyle! My eyebags are getting larger and that applies to my dark circles too! Its getting Darker!!!

"Sometimes when I look at you, I feel I’m gazing at a distant star.
It’s dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago.
Maybe the star doesn’t even exist any more. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment