04 June 2010

Lunch with mum and bro

abbed down to JP with my mum and brother to have lunch. And we have ding tai feng again! It's so typical for us to dine in there. So, we ordered the usual side and main dishes again. We simply just love the food there (:

After which, I'm craving for desert. I'm saving my stomach for that. So, we headed over to Ji De Chi. It seems like we love Chinese cuisine aren't we? Indeed, my family is more Chinese as compared to being westernised!

Pictures again...


My mum and camera shy bro!


Mango Passionfruit shaved ice! It taste heavenly. This portion seriously is meant to be share among 2!
Looks what's this...


Nah... this does not belong to me! My Fujitsu lappy is still working perfectly!

It belongs to my bro! He finally get what he wants after whinning for months ever since our desktop pronouced dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment