22 June 2010

Shopping spress in Town

Alright, i made up my mind and i decided to give it a try! However, let's wait till a week later and see the result! I might not necessary get a slot in.

Anyway, I headed over to Novena square with gin yesterday as she gonna pass something back to one of her patients that just got discharged! She's sure is one dedicated nurse, isnt it? Back on track, we hopped down to Town as Novena is totally Boring! Okay, a few photos from yesterday..




I just came to realise that online stuffs are really so much cheaper! I bought a top at town for 32 bucks and the next moment i reached home, i just saw the exact same top in different color that is selling for less than 25 bucks! Hm... I only could comfort myself that i bought it for the Different Shade :(


So I got myself 2 pairs of sandals, 3 tops, 1 jumpsuit, 1 skirt and a spectacle (its has UV protection!) Lol!


Look at those bags of stuffs i got! There's another bag of stuff that i sent it for tailoring. Hm... $15 to alter the length it's kind of pricey isn't it? But, you see! The shop is located at Town!
Sokgin was telling me that she wanna another spree! Ahahah, i definitely dont mind That! But it will be till 2 weeks later! Until my PAY got cash in in my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment