24 April 2014

Of my past week

I am not someone who would cope myself at home, it is just plain boring staring at four walls with lappy as my company. In the past, I would be glad to laze around at home. But for now, I adore to keep myself busy. I do not want my mind to keep running wild or allow my mind to have the spare time to reminisce the past memories. However, my mum has been starting to make noise! I didn't even have the chance to sit down to have a proper dinner with my family for the past week nor do I have the chance to help her out with her investment plan. Oh well! After April is over. I'm all packed for now. 

Pictures from the past week:



Au Chocolat at MBS:







Thanks for buying me another bottle of wine whoever you are. Its a lil too much for just the 2 of us who had already finished a bottle, but still, thank you mysterious 'friend'!

 My favorite juice! A must-order whenever I am there, no matter how full I am




Recently, I realised that I seem to deck myself in either white, black or grey. Dull colors, some would regard that as. But for me, I do not need fanciful colors in my life. I am someone who is safe, playing safe as for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment