30 May 2013

Saveur @ FEP

I have been coping/resting at home for the past 2 weeks. Still, I don't think I have fully recover but I am well enough to head out. Speaking of my illnesses, I finally gave in to visiting a doctor after feeling super unwell for a week. Its not that I'm stubborn or anything. Its just the thought of thinking I have to wait for more than an hour for my family doctor, I don't think my body could take it. Basically, every type of illness you can name, I have suffered from them :(

Anyway, SY wanted to try Saveur as she hasn't gotten the chance to try it out yet thus we had our dinner there at their new outlet at FEP. We waited an hour to get into the restaurant. Gawd! Anyone should know how much I dislike long wait. But unlike other restaurants for which we had to queue, I left my contact down and got ourselves seated at the benches outside the restaurant. Which was wasn't that bad afterall, as we spent that hour doing some catch up. But for dates, I would definitely not want to kill my time waiting outside the restaurant. I would rather pick another restaurant with my date.

Different layout concept as compared to the one at Purvis Street 


Appetiser: Saveur Pasta 

Main: Duck Confit which Zoe and I each ordered a portion

Main: Chicken Farce

Special: Duck Breast

Desert: Pistachio Panna Cotta

Desert: Chocolate and Hazelnut

How typical Singaporeans would react when food is served. Hahaha

They can't stop talking, which explain the above shot


One thing I noticed, they have upsized their portions as compared to what I had tried last year at Purvis street. And that's a good thing! The total bill of the above food and 4 glasses of beverages amount to near $92. Which is pretty cheap right? Gotta thanks Eugene for the treat as he just received his surprise bonus?! Didn't knew that such thing exists in a government sector! Actually working for government isn't that bad. His annual pay for which he received is like close to 15 months of his pay and he could always leave his office on time. Further, no tough work or unpleasant working environment at all. 



Right now, I'm feeling nervous and scared for tomorrow. Frankly speaking, I don't have a good feeling about that. I seriously think that I would not be able to pull it through. But I'm crossing my fingers on that though I think May isn't my month at all. Weeks after weeks there just seem to be something for which I would be unhappy of. Haiz. Till tomorrow then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment